My Big Mother 4 is out and available online at the Nobrow webshop. It's an edition of only 2000 hand numbered copies. Be quick.
Meet Randy Maelstrom, my contribution to The Pictoplasma Portrait Gallery.
I got interviewed by Juxtapoz, read it here.
I'm on instagram: @raymondlemstra
Tiny Pencil interviewed me, click here to read it.
Sketchbook sessions, pure honest fun at Ltd. Edition in Zurich. (High quality image.) (Dickz: Ben, Nick & Sami.)
I made the uitvouwbare cover for Djbroadcast's festivalspecial this year!
The promotional drawing for my Circle show in Shanghai.
• TORPOR. I will be showing some works at AF Gallery in Cologne. Opening on the 2nd of Februaury.
• Fun times with my dear friends at PIPS:lab. Live created augmented reality with their Potator Tools.
• Painting at Costa Del Soul with Wayne Horse. The Random Awesome Guy / cinematographer in the frame is Menno Mans.
• New atelier.
• I contributed to No Brow 7 "Brave New World". Pre-orders possible over here.
• I contributed to the Beautiful/Decay Book 8 "Strange Daze". You can order it here.
• Allen Voor Een. I made some illustrations for Nike.
They explain how to support the Dutch National Soccer Team during the Nike A.V.E. campaign.
• TWEE. Lennard and I made this poster for our upcoming shared exhibition in Alley, Hasselt, Belgium.
Vernissage on Friday 3rd of Februari, 19-22h.
• Fyrst. I made this sculpture out of found objects at La Gaîté Lyrique for Pictoplasma Paris.
• The illustration I made for Nokia seen on the actual device.. Looks great!
• Use my Wetransfer channel to send files.
• Lecture at Pictoplasma NYC and Pictoplasma Paris.
• Interview on we make money not art.
• T-shirt for BEAMS. Japan only.
• Interview on Beautiful Decay and The Huffington Post.
• A while ago I made a print for BRAVOURE.
The jumpsuit was spotted by The Sartorialist in Milan.
• Off Centre poster in the streets of Amsterdam. Image by Posters in Amsterdam.
• Wayne Horse and I made a mural in Perugia, Italy. Image by Ekosystem.
• Nice post on BOOOOOOOM.
• Pictures made during the collaborative exhibition "EEN WEEK".
See the works here.
• Nice post on Juxtapoze.
• Some photographs of my exhibition "Spring / Summer" at Pictoplasma Berlin 2011.
Photograph for Blend Magazine.
• Raymond Lemstra x Patta x Keep.
I like this: